Services include, but are not limited to:
- Abdomen – liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen
- Vascular – aorta, carotid artery
- Pelvic – ovaries, uterus, endometrial
- Renal – kidney, bladder
- Thyroid – lobes, isthmus
- Testicular – testes, scrotal
- Soft tissue – lumps, bumps
For our youngest of clients, we understand the nuances associated.
Here at Ultimate Imaging, our Pediatric Ultrasound services are provided to take care of our little people with a handholding approach that is an important comfort factor when providing necessary diagnostic services.
As parents we need to know that the necessary procedure involves taking a picture with sound waves of the tissues and organs inside your child’s body.
- Ultrasounds do not hurt.
- Ultrasounds give doctors valuable information about certain areas inside your child’s body that they cannot learn from a physical examination.
- The length of time needed to do each ultrasound varies depending on the kind of ultrasound that has been ordered for your child.